10 February, 2009

I think I might need help

Can someone tell me why if 12 cookies seemed like a good idea then 20 or so is even better? Because this is what I told myself and I think I might be a bit delusional.

Hazel wanted to give Mat one of her cookies when he got home from work (10 hour days plus 2 hour commute at the moment poor guy) so I told her to say "will you be my Valentine daddy?" when she gave him the cookie, which she duly did, and I think he just about exploded from the cute and she just about got squished to death in a hug. A little girl with a felt cookie can melt the heart of even the most hardened self-proclaimed Valentine-hater :)

2 comments:

  1. you're a bit delusional :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I suspected as much... Still, it's kind of fun here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails