19 May, 2011

What I do in my spare time


My Smurf village, originally uploaded by Hazelnutgirl.

I often wonder what other bloggers are doing when they don't post for awhile - they usually say "life" but I wonder... Me? Well I play Smurfs on my iPhone. No really, I do. I I love my little Smurfs and I've spent an inordinate amount of time arranging my village to look like something I'd like to live in. At the moment I'm working on stone paths but I'm not entirely happy with how they look with my stone walls - something will have to give!

So now you know - when I don't sew or post anything for a few days life hasn't gotten in the way, Smurfs have! If you want to see it bigger (and why wouldn't you?) you'll have to click through to Flickr and view it at the original size.

 Why do I feel like I've just admitted something I shouldn't have? Will this come back to haunt me in 10 years time when I apply for a job?

3 comments:

  1. Each to their own. Though now I do feel that I might have to check it out! 

    ReplyDelete
  2.  hahaha! I have a wee farm and a wee zoo. I pretend its for the children (and they do like it) but I have been known to wake up in the night and harvest my veges! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe; I was addicted to Sim City a few years back! It's so much fun making your own perfect society and not even needing to be re-elected! 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails