25 December, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Crocheted snowflake hanging in the kitchen window on a hot and humid summer afternoon. I think irony might be the right term for it! #crochet #snowflake #christmas

Merry Christmas to you all! It's a humid and rather unpleasant day here in Auckland as we catch the tail of ex-cyclone Evan, but Santa made it here fine despite the weather and we're having a very quiet day with just the three of us. I hope wherever you are, whether its Christmas Day or Christmas Eve, that you enjoy it thoroughly!

One of the things Santa, or should I say the reindeer, left behind was a little deposit near the reindeer food, carrots and water we put out on the deck. Apparently reindeer eat cocoa, coffee grounds, our reindeer food (oats and glitter), a few drops of oil and some water.

Hazel: They're real reindeer poo!
Me: How do you know?
Hazel: I poked them with the end of the old broom stick. Don't touch it, it's covered in poo. 

Reindeer poo (cocoa, coffee grounds, oats, glitter, a few drops of oil, water). Either I have reached the heights of verisimilitude, or I've tipped over the edge into complete insanity. My husband thinks its the latter. #reindeerpoo #christmas

The things we do to keep the dream alive eh?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails